Iron Phists
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Iron Phists

Born to rampage!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Not alot of free time this week

Go down 
+3
Scythe42
Weirdo
309.Muffinman
7 posters
AuthorMessage
309.Muffinman
Muffin Secret Society

Not alot of free time this week Empty
PostSubject: Not alot of free time this week   Not alot of free time this week Icon_minitimeThu Nov 19, 2009 2:41 pm

I doubt I will be on very much this week, I'll keep checking if we get challenged but I have to work 37 hours this week because of the new twilight movie (faglight). With that and class homework to do will keep me busy this week.
Back to top Go down
Weirdo
Sorry, Therms
Sorry, Therms
Weirdo

PostSubject: Re: Not alot of free time this week   Not alot of free time this week Icon_minitimeThu Nov 19, 2009 10:13 pm

either muffinman works at a theater, or he is a (whoever the main douchefag of twilight is) impersonator

im guessing its the second one personally
Back to top Go down
Scythe42
Moral(e) Officer
Moral(e) Officer

PostSubject: Re: Not alot of free time this week   Not alot of free time this week Icon_minitimeThu Nov 19, 2009 11:53 pm

309.Muffinman wrote:
I doubt I will be on very much this week, I'll keep checking if we get challenged but I have to work 37 hours this week because of the new twilight movie (faglight). With that and class homework to do will keep me busy this week.

I'm doing my economics project about how Twilight has destroyed society and all future vampire books.
Back to top Go down
YoRu

YoRu

PostSubject: Re: Not alot of free time this week   Not alot of free time this week Icon_minitimeFri Nov 20, 2009 1:07 am

Scythe42 wrote:
309.Muffinman wrote:

I'm doing my economics project about how Twilight has destroyed society and all future vampire books.

Good project. You should get an automatic A+++++++++++++
Back to top Go down
Weiss

Weiss

PostSubject: Re: Not alot of free time this week   Not alot of free time this week Icon_minitimeFri Nov 20, 2009 2:10 am

<-----Avoiding Twilight like its the plague...
I'll stick to my "White Wolf" vampires, thanks.
Back to top Go down
Station

Station

PostSubject: Re: Not alot of free time this week   Not alot of free time this week Icon_minitimeFri Nov 20, 2009 5:16 pm

Weiss wrote:
<-----Avoiding Twilight like its the plague...
I'll stick to my "White Wolf" vampires, thanks.

I've also avoided Twilight like the plague. I'm glad to see I'm in such good company Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Scythe42
Moral(e) Officer
Moral(e) Officer

PostSubject: Re: Not alot of free time this week   Not alot of free time this week Icon_minitimeFri Nov 20, 2009 10:22 pm

Read Let the Right One In by Lindqivst. Now that's a good vampire book. Not like this sparkling skin shit.
Back to top Go down
knappyroots

knappyroots

PostSubject: Re: Not alot of free time this week   Not alot of free time this week Icon_minitimeWed Nov 25, 2009 12:44 am

http://www.collegehumor.com/video:1904237

Makes me "lol" every time.
Back to top Go down
Station

Station

PostSubject: Re: Not alot of free time this week   Not alot of free time this week Icon_minitimeThu Nov 26, 2009 4:03 pm

knappyroots wrote:
http://www.collegehumor.com/video:1904237

Makes me "lol" every time.

lol

edit: Also, thanks for the link. I began poking around the site and quickly found the Muppet Bohemian Rhapsody, which is perfect because I've had that song stuck in my head for the last few days.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Not alot of free time this week   Not alot of free time this week Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Not alot of free time this week
Page 1 of 1