Iron Phists
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Iron Phists

Born to rampage!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Paranormal

Go down 
+3
Scythe42
YoRu
Station
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Station

Station

Paranormal Empty
PostSubject: Paranormal   Paranormal Icon_minitimeSat Aug 29, 2009 6:42 am

I should really stop reading /x/ on 4Chan late at night when I should be sleeping. Last night it was this story

Tonight: stories of mirrors, with items like such...

Quote :
Western European culture believed mirrors didn't reflect you they reflected your soul. You know how with pictures you can look a little different than you do in real life? The same can be done with mirrors, which made some people think if you looked better in the mirror than in actuality, then you had a good soul, and visa versa. This is where breaking a mirror comes into play. If a mirror is broken and your reflection was in it while it broke, this meant someone wanted your soul tarnished. Same as if you're looking in a lake and something out of nowhere breaks the water and your reflection ripples. To break a mirror yourself was basically suicidal. This also explains why vampires have no reflection. Because they have no souls. Or why things appear in mirrors you don't see in the room; its a lost soul or a wandering soul.

and .

Why do I do this to myself? Why?
Back to top Go down
YoRu

YoRu

Paranormal Empty
PostSubject: Re: Paranormal   Paranormal Icon_minitimeSat Aug 29, 2009 5:15 pm

creepy.

So what does it MEAN station?
Back to top Go down
Scythe42
Moral(e) Officer
Moral(e) Officer

Paranormal Empty
PostSubject: Re: Paranormal   Paranormal Icon_minitimeSat Aug 29, 2009 7:48 pm

/gasp.
Back to top Go down
Weiss

Weiss

Paranormal Empty
PostSubject: Re: Paranormal   Paranormal Icon_minitimeSun Aug 30, 2009 5:10 am

The entire fiasco with mirrors can be EASILY avoided by simply not having any mirrors!
Here in Alpha Complex, there are no mirrors! And everyone is happer for it.

Oh, and there aren't any lakes either.
Back to top Go down
Kommissar Chi
Iron Strategist
Iron Strategist
Kommissar Chi

Paranormal Empty
PostSubject: Re: Paranormal   Paranormal Icon_minitimeSun Aug 30, 2009 10:09 pm

Anything #chan late at night is already a bad idea, don'cha know. Wink

I have a whole range of problems with mirrors, though. Never could stand being around them, and this isn't helping it. :O
Back to top Go down
https://irondys.forumotion.net
MrBox
BoxCo. CEO
BoxCo. CEO

Paranormal Empty
PostSubject: Re: Paranormal   Paranormal Icon_minitimeThu Sep 10, 2009 5:17 am

i call hax
Back to top Go down
Scythe42
Moral(e) Officer
Moral(e) Officer

Paranormal Empty
PostSubject: Re: Paranormal   Paranormal Icon_minitimeFri Sep 11, 2009 4:06 am

Boxey wrote:
i call hax

+1
Back to top Go down
Weirdo
Sorry, Therms
Sorry, Therms
Weirdo

Paranormal Empty
PostSubject: Re: Paranormal   Paranormal Icon_minitimeSun Sep 13, 2009 2:43 am

reminds me of my mirror, except i have conversations with mine. Pretty nice guy, once i got past his deep hatred and desire to do terrible things to me with a croquet mallet.
Back to top Go down
YoRu

YoRu

Paranormal Empty
PostSubject: Re: Paranormal   Paranormal Icon_minitimeSun Sep 13, 2009 1:08 pm

atleast yours talked to you, Weirdo. Mine just stared at me. I'm starting to think I should try out some sign language.

*edited by Scythe42
Back to top Go down
Station

Station

Paranormal Empty
PostSubject: Re: Paranormal   Paranormal Icon_minitimeThu Oct 01, 2009 6:52 am

Paranormal Therak10
Back to top Go down
Weirdo
Sorry, Therms
Sorry, Therms
Weirdo

Paranormal Empty
PostSubject: Re: Paranormal   Paranormal Icon_minitimeThu Oct 01, 2009 6:46 pm

thats no rake, thats box!

but seriously i dont really believe that sort of thing.
Back to top Go down
Station

Station

Paranormal Empty
PostSubject: Re: Paranormal   Paranormal Icon_minitimeWed Oct 14, 2009 5:58 am

http://thisman.org/index.htm

Quote :
In January 2006 in New York, the patient of a well-known psychiatrist draws the face of a man that has been repeatedly appearing in her dreams. In more than one occasion that man has given her advice on her private life. The woman swears she has never met the man in her life.

That portrait lies forgotten on the psychiatrist's desk for a few days until one day another patient recognizes that face and says that the man has often visited him in his dreams. He also claims he has never seen that man in his waking life.

The psychiatrist decides to send the portrait to some of his colleagues that have patients with recurrent dreams. Within a few months, four patients recognize the man as a frequent presence in their own dreams. All the patients refer to him as THIS MAN.

From January 2006 until today, at least 2000 people have claimed they have seen this man in their dreams, in many cities all over the world: Los Angeles, Berlin, Sao Paulo, Tehran, Beijing, Rome, Barcelona, Stockholm, Paris, New Dehli, Moskow etc.

At the moment there is no ascertained relation or common trait among the people that have dreamed of seeing this man. Moreover, no living man has ever been recognized as resembling the man of the portrait by the people who have seen this man in their dreams.

Seemed interesting. I've never dreamed of this man, but I thought I'd share.

I dream about water. Lots and lots of varieties of water.
Back to top Go down
Station

Station

Paranormal Empty
PostSubject: Re: Paranormal   Paranormal Icon_minitimeWed Oct 14, 2009 6:46 am

http://buzz.yahoo.com/buzzlog/93092?fp=1
There was a halo cloud over Moscow a little bit ago. Scientists say it was an optical illusion, but that sounds like the same old cover up story.

If you have an hour and a half to kill, here is an interesting movie: The Greatest Story Ever Denied. It talks about ufos and the coverup. Again, I reiterate a lot, I don't necessarily believe what is said here, but it does have some interesting points and some of the video clips are downright mind boggling (UFOs in space). The part about ufos masking themselves from normal light made me feel uneasy, and was what I thought of when I saw the video of the "halo cloud" over Moscow.

I was talking to a guy a month or so ago who had attended a regional - I'm sure this isn't the right word for it, but it is all I can think of - ufo enthusiast festival. It was somewhere in Southern Washington near Mt. Adams I believe. He claimed the area is a "hot spot" for ufo activity and claimed to have watched, along with the other attendees, several ufos around the mountain. He also said he talked to a guy who was the son of somebody who worked on the Manhattan project. This man claimed that "they" (being the people on the Manhattan project) had figured out teleport technology. His family lived in Florida, and he would occasionally go with his father to work in New Mexico through this teleporter. He said that mankind has "bases" on both the moon and Mars through this technology. It all sounded a little too far fetched to me, but did you hear about NASA slamming some rockets into the moon last week to see if water was in the dust? Seems a little fishy to me.

As for the festival, I thought it was an interesting story to pass on.
Back to top Go down
Weiss

Weiss

Paranormal Empty
PostSubject: Re: Paranormal   Paranormal Icon_minitimeWed Oct 21, 2009 8:39 am

Well, apparently NASA's throwing a used spaceship into the moon worked!
Back to top Go down
YoRu

YoRu

Paranormal Empty
PostSubject: Re: Paranormal   Paranormal Icon_minitimeWed Oct 21, 2009 2:31 pm

Weiss wrote:
Well, apparently NASA's throwing a used spaceship into the moon worked!

IT'S ALL A CONSPIRACY TO SEND THE MOON CRASHING INTO THE EARTH.
Back to top Go down
Scythe42
Moral(e) Officer
Moral(e) Officer

Paranormal Empty
PostSubject: Re: Paranormal   Paranormal Icon_minitimeWed Oct 21, 2009 6:17 pm

Everyone, start building spaceships. Seriously man, 2012!!! That's when the moon's gonna crash! And that terrible movie is going to come out!
Back to top Go down
Weirdo
Sorry, Therms
Sorry, Therms
Weirdo

Paranormal Empty
PostSubject: Re: Paranormal   Paranormal Icon_minitimeWed Oct 21, 2009 11:38 pm

i think 2012 is a big practical joke by the mayans, they'll all burst from hiding places throwing cream pies while yelling "Fooled ya!!!"

either that or they were too lazy to send the calender past 2012, i mean that has to be a really boring and repetitive job.
Back to top Go down
Kommissar Chi
Iron Strategist
Iron Strategist
Kommissar Chi

Paranormal Empty
PostSubject: Re: Paranormal   Paranormal Icon_minitimeThu Oct 22, 2009 5:36 am

I'm not quite ready to grab my tinfoil hat, but it's interesting to see things people experience or believe. I can't help but wonder if any of this is just as much a window into one's self as it is a way of viewing the world, though? Perhaps that's my desire to link everything to psychology acting up again, but it seems reasonable to me. :O

Still, though, for all people say about conspiracy theories and such things, I think I would be more disturbed to find a population that didn't occasionally consider such things, as ludicrous as they can sometimes be, than one that sometimes gets a bit too caught up in them. =P
Back to top Go down
https://irondys.forumotion.net
Sponsored content

Paranormal Empty
PostSubject: Re: Paranormal   Paranormal Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Paranormal
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Iron Phists :: Field Command :: General Communication-
Jump to: