Iron Phists
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Iron Phists

Born to rampage!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Ever played Nethack?

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Weiss

Weiss

Ever played Nethack? Empty
PostSubject: Ever played Nethack?   Ever played Nethack? Icon_minitimeSat Aug 22, 2009 3:47 pm

Quite recently, I re-discovered one of the best games ever made.
I am, of course, referring to the game called Nethack, or, in my case, the variant Slash'EM.

I am curious to see if anyone of my fellows have played this classic game, or even if someone has merely heard of it and it's wonders.
Back to top Go down
Station

Station

PostSubject: Re: Ever played Nethack?   Ever played Nethack? Icon_minitimeSun Aug 23, 2009 6:18 am

I played Nethack for a bit. I think I got just to the point where I was about to start becoming obsessed with it when I got too frustrated by the relearning things again for the umpteenth time. Still, there is something deliciously exquisite about its approach. So much focus on the world and little on the graphics made it terribly involving for some reason.
Back to top Go down
Weiss

Weiss

PostSubject: Re: Ever played Nethack?   Ever played Nethack? Icon_minitimeSun Aug 23, 2009 1:00 pm

That is definately true. Nethack is one of the games where knowledge of the game is almost a pre-requisite to get just about anywhere. I got a huge kick out of reading through the nethack wiki and finding tips that would improve my chances of living.
Back to top Go down
Kommissar Chi
Iron Strategist
Iron Strategist
Kommissar Chi

PostSubject: Re: Ever played Nethack?   Ever played Nethack? Icon_minitimeTue Aug 25, 2009 2:29 am

I was pretty attached to Nethack for a while, but then again, I also used to play MUDs a lot, so... It might all be on account of being a nerd. Laughing
Back to top Go down
https://irondys.forumotion.net
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ever played Nethack?   Ever played Nethack? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Ever played Nethack?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Iron Phists :: Field Command :: General Communication-
Jump to: