Iron Phists
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Iron Phists

Born to rampage!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

so i got my schedule adjusted slightly

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Die Gebaermaschine

so i got my schedule adjusted slightly Empty
PostSubject: so i got my schedule adjusted slightly   so i got my schedule adjusted slightly Icon_minitimeTue Nov 04, 2008 2:36 pm

It changes up a bit more these days, rather than working Friday through Sunday. I now don't work Sundays here and there. and give me enough notice (2 weeks) and I can request off.
Question: we aren't dead, are we? is there still a twitch?
Back to top Go down
Kommissar Chi
Iron Strategist
Iron Strategist
Kommissar Chi

PostSubject: Re: so i got my schedule adjusted slightly   so i got my schedule adjusted slightly Icon_minitimeWed Nov 05, 2008 11:33 pm

Don't worry, there's still movement here and there. (And I don't even have to electrocute it to simulate!)

Currently, there aren't any leagues running in anticipation of 1.2, so while we'll be trying to get practice in, we can't actually compete right now. Sad

We'll be trying to find more times that enough people are on to play a scrim, hopefully a couple times on the weekends.

--

Anyways, good to hear that your schedule is working out well, we'll try to keep you informed for the times. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
https://irondys.forumotion.net
309.Muffinman
Muffin Secret Society

PostSubject: Re: so i got my schedule adjusted slightly   so i got my schedule adjusted slightly Icon_minitimeMon Nov 10, 2008 1:36 pm

yeah my schedule isn't too great either for this it seems :/. I work part time at a movie theater, and my availability is open all day for weekends and most of the weekdays yet they make me work 4-5 days a week 6pm-1am(close) mainly being weekends when they are busy. Plus i only get my schedule weekly on Wednesdays so i can't give too much notice ahead of time.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: so i got my schedule adjusted slightly   so i got my schedule adjusted slightly Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

so i got my schedule adjusted slightly
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Iron Phists :: Field Command :: General Communication-
Jump to: